Some fun facts:
- First blog post, March 21, 2010: "Support Pro-Equality Reps in this Online Poll".
- Most popular post, November 17, 2010: "Trans Pioneer Phyllis Frye Becomes Texas' First Trans Judge" (which I now wished I'd titled "Trans Pioneer Phyllis Frye Becomes Texas' First OUT Trans Judge"
- Most popular post actually about the Texas Legislature, October 10, 201o: "Anti-Bullying Legislation in Texas, Part II"
- My personal favorite post, February 25. 2011: "A Texas Proposal"
- Number of posts named after lines from T.S. Elliott's 'The Hollow Men': 4
- Total unique visitors: 7,125
- Favorite words made-up for Legislative Queery: Isopteraly, Teabaggery, Abouliant
- Number of political candidates who told me I'm "mean": 1
- Number of people who "like" Legislative Queery on Facebook: 162
- Number of people who have "un-liked" Legislative Queery on Facebook: 26
- Number of people who follow Legislative Queery on Twitter: 45
Thank you all for your support, I have two requests for our anniversary:
Call, and encourage others to call, The members of the Senate Education Committee to tell them to support anti-bullying legislation (more info HERE)
Great BLOG, thanks for all the work.ReplyDelete